Lead Structural CAD Designer/Drafter
$20/hr to $25/hr+, based on experience.
• 2 weeks of paid vacation per year.
• 3 weeks after 5 years.
• 9.5 paid holidays per year.
• 1 week paid sick leave per year.
• Blue Shield PPO health care package (100% employee and 50% family).
• Guardian Vision and Dental Plan (100% employee and 50% family)
(Insurance is available after a 90 day probation period).
• 401k plan after 1 year of employment (3% match, 4% employee contribution 3.5% company match, 5% employee contribution 4% company match).
• 25k Life Insurance Policy with the option to buy up for you and your family.
• Performance Bonuses.
Job Related Industries
Industrial, Commercial, Agricultural, & Residential
• 4+ years experience in Civil Engineering industry.
• Familiar with AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 or later.
• Proficient in construction document design and preparation.
• Able to create, manipulate, and utilize surfacing and pipe networks in AutoCAD C3D.
• General Knowledge of current local and state codes.
• Good written & verbal communication skills
• Able to work with engineers, architects, clients and governing agency staff.
• Able to go into the field to gather data and prepare hand sketches to assist in the design and engineering process.
• Attention to detail is a must.
Hands on construction experience is a plus.
Graduate from an accredited technical school is not required but a plus.