Licensed Professional Land Surveyor
Welty Engineering, Inc. is seeking a qualified California Licensed Professional Land Surveyor with abundant experience in all aspects of field surveying and mapping. The qualified candidate will lead our Survey department in the day to day operations with the following responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
· Preparation and processing of Lot Line Adjustments, Parcel Maps, Subdivision Maps, Final Maps, Elevation Certificates, Corner Records, Legal Descriptions, Record of Surveys, ALTA’s, Aerial Control Surveys, & Construction Staking.
· Management and coordination of field crew(s).
· Client acquisition, management and coordination.
· Proficiency with robotic total station, total station, GPS, with the willingness and ability to train others.
· Equipment maintenance and calibration.
· Working knowledge of Trimble Business Center and Trimble Access.
· Familiar with 3D scanning.
· Project bid document preparation and professional delivery.
· Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D.
· Based on Experience ($70K+)
· Paid Vacation (2 weeks)
· Paid Holidays (9.5 days)
· Paid Sick Leave (1 week)
· Health Care
· Dental Plan
· California Licensed Professional Land Surveyor (Minimum)
· Adequate experience to be proficient in all aspects of land surveying and mapping.
· Possession of current California driver’s license.