$70K to $100k+, based on experience
• 2 weeks of paid vacation per year
• 3 weeks after 5 years
• 9.5 paid holidays per year
• 1 week paid sick leave per year
• Blue Shield PPO health care package (100% employee and 50% family)
• Guardian Vision and Dental Plan (100% employee and 50% family)
(Insurance is available after a 90 day probation period)
• 401k plan after 1 year of employment (3.5% match, 4% employee contribution 3.5% company match, 5% employee contribution 4% company match).
• 25k Life Insurance Policy with the option to buy up for you and your family.
• Performance Bonuses
Job Related Industries:
Industrial, Food Processing, Agricultural, Commercial, & Residential
• Prepare structural design and analysis of concrete, steel, aluminum and wood structures.
• Perform finite element modeling & analysis of simple and complex structures.
• Proficient in structural analysis software such as SAP2000, SAFE, and WoodWorks.
• Familiar with Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014/2015.
• Structural condition assessments and retrofit
• Able to prepare technical reports.
• Current CBC, IBC, ASCE (seismic & wind), AISC, ACI, AISI, NDS, ADA standards
• California Licensed Professional Civil Engineer (PE) required. Structural Engineer License (SE) is a plus.